Residential Structural Services
Advanced Building Engineers provides full structural design and structural engineering plans and documentation for all new residential buildings, additions and extensions, ready for use on-site by a builder and council building licence applications.
Our services include, but are not limited to, conventional suspended slab systems, floortech, or timber and steel-framed floors.
Following is a list of the commercial services we can assist you with:
- Engineering drawings and structural designs for all new single and multi-storey residential buildings, additions and extensions
- Structural inspections before new or remedial work such as roofs, sheds, timber decks, carports, garages, swimming pools, retaining walls and screen walls
- Site inspections to assist with initial planning including advice on challenges such as sloping ground or proximity to other buildings or structures
- Building inspections and certification to meet Council requirements
- Consulting during construction to advise on correct implementation of designs
- Retrospective inspections and certification for Council approval.
Advanced Building Engineers can also assist you with soil compaction testing, geotechnical soil investigations and energy efficiency certification of your residential projects.
Get In Touch